Unable to load examples

Topics: Audio, Crash, Debugging, Defect?, Host Compatibility, Newbie, Plugin Development, VST.NET Framework
Nov 27, 2016 at 11:10 PM
Edited Nov 27, 2016 at 11:12 PM
Hello

I'm going to make a plugin allowing to control virtual instruments by audio signal (for example: by a guitar). It will detect audio pitch, length etc, send data to track's midi out and in DAW route midi out audio track with this plugin to track's midi in with virtual instrument.

So i decided to use your framework and write plugin in C#. I wanted to try your example(i read that this is a delay plugin). Following instructions on your site: I added template to VS 2012, started new vst project, then add references and implemented appropriate method (this one with showed error). I succesfully run project, copied resulted .dll to my VST folder but my DAW just doesn't detect this plugin. Cubase showed once an error (something associated with Jacobi.Vst.Interop.dll) but i can't force cubase to show this error again, so no print screens yet. When i load plugin into host included in your framework - error says that there is no main function? I tried also with Audacity and Samplitude - also not detecting plugin.

Maybe i missed some steps, but the instruction didn't looked difficult. Did you have similar issues? Thank you in advance with resolving this problem. That's a little bit funny that i want to make not so easy plugin as my first plugin but when i will get through this software-nature problems and have my project done - i will upload it there.
Dec 3, 2016 at 7:00 PM
Edited Dec 3, 2016 at 7:54 PM
So i copied samples to vst folder and i have this error while running DAW:

it says:
can't load file or kit 'Jacobi.Vst.Core'
in this version of .NET framework CAS is turned off by default (...) if it has to run a kit in a sandbox mode, turn on the switch
loadFromRemoteSources.

<EDIT>

i made it to not to show any errors in Jacobi.Vst.Samples.Host.exe but what i have to do to make it work in DAW?

do you know how to solve this ?