Discussions under Host Development

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

VST Host Sample not behaving as expecting

first post: sunsing wrote: I have developed a plugin that works fine in the vsthost applicatio...

VST Host interop callback exception

first post: BadEgg wrote: Hi, I've been looking to build a simple VST host using VST.NET, alo...

latest post: BadEgg wrote: Hi Obi, that's alright, I'm suffering from the same problem, I only...

Implementing GetTimeInfo Causes Crash

first post: Kruddler wrote: For a long time I left this method unimplemented but recently I sta...

latest post: Kruddler wrote: No problem. I'll do some further investigation and try some new pe...

No sound when a plugin is on

first post: bisquit wrote: Hi. I'm working on my project. Now I'm trying to write simple VST H...

latest post: bisquit wrote: Yeah! Got that! I had the same problem like in that thread. **YuryK...

Change vst parameters from sequencer?

first post: Riccsson wrote: Hello. Will first say that i really like VST.NET and it is going pr...

latest post: Riccsson wrote: Aahh ahokey now I got it! Thank you very much! Now back to work! :)

Some VST Synths do not sound.

first post: Riccsson wrote: Hello. I have problems with some VST synthesizers to generate soun...

latest post: YuryK wrote: I implemented the following shim for this particular plugin: ``` pu...

Plugin failed to load

first post: MariusR wrote: Hello, i'm sorry that i'm asking so many questions but i just stu...

latest post: MariusR wrote: Sry for not posting in quite a while. I didn't had much time to wor...

VST Host Process MIDI from Plugins

first post: MariusR wrote: Hello, I'm back and still working on my own VST Host and it's act...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Great. If you're talking about the flags, it's quite simple but a ...

Loading a Plugin

first post: Angelacho wrote: Hi! I'm trying to create a musical instrument that works with gest...

latest post: Angelacho wrote: It works! Thanks Yury!

VST ProcessReplacing NAudio WaveIn

first post: MariusR wrote: Hello VST.NET Codeplex community, I'm currently struggling to rou...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: I have uploaded an example on how one could implement sample value ...