Discussions under Debugging

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

Unable to load examples

first post: pawel111 wrote: Hello I'm going to make a plugin allowing to control virtual instr...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: First I am very sorry I did not see your message sooner. It seems c...

Jacobi.Vst.Interop.dll Missing in download?

first post: Cubician wrote: I downloaded VST.NET 1.0 from the site and there is no Jacobi.Inter...

latest post: Cubician wrote: Okay, thanks. :D I just wasn't looking hard enough. ...And it works...

Trying to get setup

first post: rogerfedyk wrote: I have tried to compile the VSTNetMidiPlugin template. After fixing...

latest post: rogerfedyk wrote: Thanks for the info. I changed the NET framework but still had a pr...

Trouble loading templates in to VS 2008

first post: mrproducer wrote: Hey guys, I've downloaded the templates and tried opening them but ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: I have not seen this error before and have successfully installed t...

debugging

first post: Perry68 wrote: Is there a way to step debug through the code in VS2013 while a hos...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Open your managed plugin project in VS2013 and make sure you have a...

VST-ID looks different?

first post: TheRealNewbie wrote: Hello, i wonder, because i used "JACOBIE VST SAMPLES HOST" and the...

latest post: vespadj wrote: Done: private string HexAsciiConvert(Int32 uid) { // Convert ...

"Could not load file or assembly" error with VST.NET version 1.0 and .NET Framework 4.0

first post: LeifBloomquist wrote: I've downloaded the 1.0 version (excellent) but am having trouble ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: I am sorry but I have no solution for you. Search the web for an an...

Attempted to read or write protected memory

first post: tfish wrote: Hi all, just wondered if my experiences are common or if anyone els...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Glad it helped :D

"Slow" GUI Update

first post: MusikMayer wrote: Hello and thanks for sharing VST.NET. I would like to use your lib...

latest post: MusikMayer wrote: Thanks for pointing out that the problem was a result of the code l...

• 1-9 of 9 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions