Discussions under Backward Compatibility

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

Usage in Unity3D

first post: Lutrinus wrote: Hey there, Is there a possibility to make both this Library and y...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: First I am very sorry I did not see your message sooner. It seems c...

Deploying DLL Dependencies

first post: Kruddler wrote: I'm having with DLL dependencies. I'm a bit stuck. My VST has man...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Depends. If you have all your files in the same folder - the folder...

Do we need VST 3.x support?

first post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Hi I want to run this by you. Do you think support for the new VST...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: From what I can see, Mono is pretty [compatible with dotNet](http:/...

ProcessReplacing, number of channels?

first post: YuryK wrote: I've had a hard time figuring out how many channels I should put in...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Some hosts (FL I think) break up the BlockSize buffers to allow for...

CanDos, Properties and UniquePluginId

first post: mrmarkymark wrote: Hi, a couple of more beginner questions (converting an existing pl...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Most of the canDo's and flags are set for you by the framework. It ...

"Could not load file or assembly" error with VST.NET version 1.0 and .NET Framework 4.0

first post: LeifBloomquist wrote: I've downloaded the 1.0 version (excellent) but am having trouble ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: I am sorry but I have no solution for you. Search the web for an an...

Visual studio 2011

first post: jtones1 wrote: Hi all, Just wanted to let every one know that the template plugin...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Thanx for testing that out! Its good to know ;-) BTW: If any of y...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions