This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Plugin Development

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

VST Host Sample not behaving as expecting

first post: sunsing wrote: I have developed a plugin that works fine in the vsthost applicatio...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: The Host sample is not intended as a working host like the vsthost ...

How to create an EQ?

first post: angeruroth wrote: Hi, I'm a newbie in DSP with VST.NET. I have created some things,...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: First I am very sorry I did not see your message sooner. It seems c...

Unable to load examples

first post: pawel111 wrote: Hello I'm going to make a plugin allowing to control virtual instr...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: First I am very sorry I did not see your message sooner. It seems c...

Panning

first post: Kruddler wrote: Does anyone know of an example of panning in c#? Particularly, t...

latest post: Kruddler wrote: Thanks to the both of you!

Understanding Samples

first post: Kruddler wrote: Just to clear things up. In this case, when I say "Sample" I mean t...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Bonus: the microphone is the inverse process. Sound wave put pressu...

Implementing GetTimeInfo Causes Crash

first post: Kruddler wrote: For a long time I left this method unimplemented but recently I sta...

latest post: Kruddler wrote: No problem. I'll do some further investigation and try some new pe...

Host port access / SysEx to Host

first post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Hey Vst-ers. I hope that everyone is well.... I have a couple of ...

latest post: AdrianMCroft wrote: LoopBe it is, thanks Marc.

vst plugins with additional dlls

first post: adriano1 wrote: In my vst plugin I have dependencies on some external dll libs, and...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Please describe the situation in more detail. The VST.NET interop c...

The best Plugin Structre for my Plugin and all about developing VSTMatrix plugin

first post: Atentat31 wrote: Hi guy, I took as a topic of my final thesis in University "Describ...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Good News, I am way off topic here but may I ask a question only to...

How to handle MIDI with MidiProcessor

first post: Cubician wrote: I just started using VST.NET and I finally have a plugin that loads...

latest post: YuryK wrote: I don't know how to turn the MIDI into note frequencies and such. ...