Discussions under Editor UI

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

Release: VST Controls .Net Beta

first post: Kruddler wrote: Hey people. For a long time I looked for high performance, skinna...

latest post: Kruddler wrote: They are very nice!

Skinnable Control Library

first post: Kruddler wrote: I'm guessing that many Vst developers out there would have come acr...

latest post: Kruddler wrote: Awesome! I'll put together a proposal and send it to you soon.

Audio Processing (ProcessReplacing)

first post: Msav wrote: I completed my first try at a VST, where I needed to use Core in or...

latest post: Msav wrote: YuryK, Thanks, your explanation has been immensely helpful! I've b...

Trying to begin a MIDI project

first post: dohhlight wrote: Hello all I want to develop a application to load a VST plugin, a...

latest post: YuryK wrote: You might want to look into a midi file parsing library first.

The best Plugin Structre for my Plugin and all about developing VSTMatrix plugin

first post: Atentat31 wrote: Hi guy, I took as a topic of my final thesis in University "Describ...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Good News, I am way off topic here but may I ask a question only to...

WPF plugin editor = knightmare

first post: droopy6 wrote: I tried to make a simple VST with a WPF gui, all from scratch, wit...

latest post: kil0watt wrote: Just ran into this problem in Reaper; trying to figure out how to h...

VST Plugin isn't receiving KeyPress events in FL Studio

first post: LeifBloomquist wrote: I've been working on my own VST using VST.NET. Everything is worki...

latest post: LeifBloomquist wrote: Thanks, but I'm not set up to recompile the core DLLs at the moment...

Capturing keyboard input and/or passing it to the host

first post: robianmcd wrote: Hi, In the VSTi I'm working on there is a textbox on the main for...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Yeah, its one of those icky VST parts... Thanx for letting us know...

How To Load Xaml As GUI

first post: jto1 wrote: Hi Jacobi, its been a while... Could you give me some pointers on...

latest post: jto1 wrote: Ok thanks

Flickering with ListView in Editor GUI

first post: LeifBloomquist wrote: Hi again Marc! I want to add some visual feedback to my midi mappe...

latest post: LeifBloomquist wrote: The DLLs should go under C:\Program Files (x86)\vstPlugins\ , but a...