This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Audio

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

VST Host Sample not behaving as expecting

first post: sunsing wrote: I have developed a plugin that works fine in the vsthost applicatio...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: The Host sample is not intended as a working host like the vsthost ...

Combining VST.Net and MIDI.Net

first post: JoeDuf wrote: First off thank you for two wonderful libraries! I'm trying to ha...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: First I am very sorry I did not see your message sooner. It seems c...

How to create an EQ?

first post: angeruroth wrote: Hi, I'm a newbie in DSP with VST.NET. I have created some things,...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: First I am very sorry I did not see your message sooner. It seems c...

Unable to load examples

first post: pawel111 wrote: Hello I'm going to make a plugin allowing to control virtual instr...

Panning

first post: Kruddler wrote: Does anyone know of an example of panning in c#? Particularly, t...

latest post: Kruddler wrote: Thanks to the both of you!

VST effect type issue

first post: rockston wrote: I'm developing a VST using the VST.NET framework which is an audio ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Sorry, I did not receive a notification of this thread... (known is...

Understanding Samples

first post: Kruddler wrote: Just to clear things up. In this case, when I say "Sample" I mean t...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Bonus: the microphone is the inverse process. Sound wave put pressu...

No sound when a plugin is on

first post: bisquit wrote: Hi. I'm working on my project. Now I'm trying to write simple VST H...

latest post: bisquit wrote: Yeah! Got that! I had the same problem like in that thread. **YuryK...

Audio Processing (ProcessReplacing)

first post: Msav wrote: I completed my first try at a VST, where I needed to use Core in or...

latest post: Msav wrote: YuryK, Thanks, your explanation has been immensely helpful! I've b...

Some VST Synths do not sound.

first post: Riccsson wrote: Hello. I have problems with some VST synthesizers to generate soun...

latest post: YuryK wrote: I implemented the following shim for this particular plugin: ``` pu...