Discussions under Midi

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

Do we need VST 3.x support?
Join the discussion: http://vstnet.codeplex.com/discussions/401815

Certain VSTs not playing sound (memory access violation error)

first post: Msav wrote: Hello, in an ongoing effort to create a host playing MIDI data on V...

latest post: Msav wrote: Not much happening on this discussion board, but some additional in...

Usage in Unity3D

first post: Lutrinus wrote: Hey there, Is there a possibility to make both this Library and y...

latest post: Lutrinus wrote: Hey, I tried around a little bit, and when i execute any off the ....

VST effect type issue

first post: rockston wrote: I'm developing a VST using the VST.NET framework which is an audio ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Sorry, I did not receive a notification of this thread... (known is...

Implementing GetTimeInfo Causes Crash

first post: Kruddler wrote: For a long time I left this method unimplemented but recently I sta...

latest post: Kruddler wrote: No problem. I'll do some further investigation and try some new pe...

VSTi synth

first post: Msav wrote: Hi, experimenting again here :-) This is really great, thanks to t...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Some hosts are very picky about what plugins should report (audio/m...

Host port access / SysEx to Host

first post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Hey Vst-ers. I hope that everyone is well.... I have a couple of ...

latest post: AdrianMCroft wrote: LoopBe it is, thanks Marc.

Change vst parameters from sequencer?

first post: Riccsson wrote: Hello. Will first say that i really like VST.NET and it is going pr...

latest post: Riccsson wrote: Aahh ahokey now I got it! Thank you very much! Now back to work! :)

VstMidiEvent noteLength ignored and play endless

first post: Riccsson wrote: Hello. I have downloaded VST.NET and trying to build a small vst ...

latest post: Riccsson wrote: Thank you all for Everything. Now it seems to work now after some c...

VST Host Process MIDI from Plugins

first post: MariusR wrote: Hello, I'm back and still working on my own VST Host and it's act...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Great. If you're talking about the flags, it's quite simple but a ...

Trying to begin a MIDI project

first post: dohhlight wrote: Hello all I want to develop a application to load a VST plugin, a...

latest post: YuryK wrote: You might want to look into a midi file parsing library first.