Discussions under Plugin Programs

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

Do we need VST 3.x support?
Join the discussion: http://vstnet.codeplex.com/discussions/401815

How to manage programs form the plugin

first post: robcheese wrote: Hi,I'm trying to set up loading, saving, selecting, and creating ne...

latest post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Thank goodness, I've been faffing around with this one for days - t...

The best Plugin Structre for my Plugin and all about developing VSTMatrix plugin

first post: Atentat31 wrote: Hi guy, I took as a topic of my final thesis in University "Describ...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Good News, I am way off topic here but may I ask a question only to...

VST.NET loading plugin

first post: bartosz_rapp wrote: Hello, I am totally new to VST plugins so sorry if this question ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: To elaborate: the HostCommandStub is the connection between one (or...

alright this will seem ridiculous but...

first post: hammondeggs wrote: But... Well I've gotten the templates to build and load in Reaper j...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: No problem, we've all been there ;-)

Host Program change

first post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Hi Marc, I thought I had this working but spotted it late, I'm try...

latest post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Great stuff, I'll download your update now. Many thanks Adrian

VST-ID looks different?

first post: TheRealNewbie wrote: Hello, i wonder, because i used "JACOBIE VST SAMPLES HOST" and the...

latest post: vespadj wrote: Done: private string HexAsciiConvert(Int32 uid) { // Convert ...

'Database' in VST.NET plugin

first post: AdrianMCroft wrote: I'm trying to pick (and use) a database in my VST plugins. From wh...

latest post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Oh, it's the namespace in the meta data; it's not obvious because t...

How can i use VB.NET (Jacobi) .dll within VB6 Environment?

first post: TheRealNewbie wrote: Hello,i am a Newbie in programming languages like c#, c++, ...

latest post: TheRealNewbie wrote: @obiwanjacobi Thank you very much for your reply. Now i have VS20...

Active Parameters set to null after plugin loads

first post: robcheese wrote: Hi,I'm working on adding persistence to my plugin. There is a lot o...

latest post: robcheese wrote: Alright thanks for clearing that up. I'm starting to regret using C...

Procedural Midi VST

first post: drake7707 wrote: Hi, just wanted to let people know that I made a VST of my Procedur...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Calling Process() as soon as the plugin GUI is opened is commonplac...