Discussions under Plugin Parameters

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

VstParameterInfo min / max settings for gain

first post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Happy new year Marc, forgive me if this a daft query - I should be ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: First I am very sorry I did not see your message sooner. It seems c...

answered by: AdrianMCroft wrote: Happy new year Marc, forgive me if this a daft query - I should be ...

No sound when a plugin is on

first post: bisquit wrote: Hi. I'm working on my project. Now I'm trying to write simple VST H...

latest post: bisquit wrote: Yeah! Got that! I had the same problem like in that thread. **YuryK...

SetParameterAutomated (Midi Learn)

first post: Kruddler wrote: I'm a little fuzzy on how the IVstHostCommandStub interface works. ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: > This method passes in an object. I assume (as you can tell by the...

Change vst parameters from sequencer?

first post: Riccsson wrote: Hello. Will first say that i really like VST.NET and it is going pr...

latest post: Riccsson wrote: Aahh ahokey now I got it! Thank you very much! Now back to work! :)

Plug-in Editor VST Host in .Net doesn't work properly with some plug-ins

first post: yanusa3 wrote: I opened Sonalksis SV-719 Mono Gate editor in our example, but, whe...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Just a sidenote, some plugins hook the mouse drag event in a way th...

The best Plugin Structre for my Plugin and all about developing VSTMatrix plugin

first post: Atentat31 wrote: Hi guy, I took as a topic of my final thesis in University "Describ...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Good News, I am way off topic here but may I ask a question only to...

alright this will seem ridiculous but...

first post: hammondeggs wrote: But... Well I've gotten the templates to build and load in Reaper j...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: No problem, we've all been there ;-)

VST Bypass

first post: jeffhu wrote: started a new discussion My Question I've been playing with thi...

latest post: YuryK wrote: I would just call ProcessReplacing as usual with the correct Input ...

VST-ID looks different?

first post: TheRealNewbie wrote: Hello, i wonder, because i used "JACOBIE VST SAMPLES HOST" and the...

latest post: vespadj wrote: Done: private string HexAsciiConvert(Int32 uid) { // Convert ...

CanDos, Properties and UniquePluginId

first post: mrmarkymark wrote: Hi, a couple of more beginner questions (converting an existing pl...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Most of the canDo's and flags are set for you by the framework. It ...