Discussions under Plugin Persistence

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

Do we need VST 3.x support?
Join the discussion: http://vstnet.codeplex.com/discussions/401815

How to manage programs form the plugin

first post: robcheese wrote: Hi,I'm trying to set up loading, saving, selecting, and creating ne...

latest post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Thank goodness, I've been faffing around with this one for days - t...

VST-ID looks different?

first post: TheRealNewbie wrote: Hello, i wonder, because i used "JACOBIE VST SAMPLES HOST" and the...

latest post: vespadj wrote: Done: private string HexAsciiConvert(Int32 uid) { // Convert ...

How can i use VB.NET (Jacobi) .dll within VB6 Environment?

first post: TheRealNewbie wrote: Hello,i am a Newbie in programming languages like c#, c++, ...

latest post: TheRealNewbie wrote: @obiwanjacobi Thank you very much for your reply. Now i have VS20...

Saving internal plugin state by chunks

first post: sikor wrote: I have read about using chunks to save internal state of the plugi...

latest post: sikor wrote: Thank you for your reply! I realised that i had still some code fro...

Active Parameters set to null after plugin loads

first post: robcheese wrote: Hi,I'm working on adding persistence to my plugin. There is a lot o...

latest post: robcheese wrote: Alright thanks for clearing that up. I'm starting to regret using C...

Parameter changes from custom editor

first post: luvoco wrote: Hi Marc, first of all, thanks for the brilliant framework - excell...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Just updated the source. Drop me an email at obiwanjacobi at hotmai...

• 1-6 of 6 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions