Discussions under VST.NET Framework

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

Do we need VST 3.x support?
Join the discussion: http://vstnet.codeplex.com/discussions/401815

How to manage programs form the plugin

first post: robcheese wrote: Hi,I'm trying to set up loading, saving, selecting, and creating ne...

latest post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Thank goodness, I've been faffing around with this one for days - t...

Unable to load examples

first post: pawel111 wrote: Hello I'm going to make a plugin allowing to control virtual instr...

latest post: pawel111 wrote: So i copied samples to vst folder and i have this error while runni...

Usage in Unity3D

first post: Lutrinus wrote: Hey there, Is there a possibility to make both this Library and y...

latest post: Lutrinus wrote: Hey, I tried around a little bit, and when i execute any off the ....

VST effect type issue

first post: rockston wrote: I'm developing a VST using the VST.NET framework which is an audio ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Sorry, I did not receive a notification of this thread... (known is...

Host port access / SysEx to Host

first post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Hey Vst-ers. I hope that everyone is well.... I have a couple of ...

latest post: AdrianMCroft wrote: LoopBe it is, thanks Marc.

VstMidiEvent noteLength ignored and play endless

first post: Riccsson wrote: Hello. I have downloaded VST.NET and trying to build a small vst ...

latest post: Riccsson wrote: Thank you all for Everything. Now it seems to work now after some c...

Plugin failed to load

first post: MariusR wrote: Hello, i'm sorry that i'm asking so many questions but i just stu...

latest post: MariusR wrote: Sry for not posting in quite a while. I didn't had much time to wor...

VST Host Process MIDI from Plugins

first post: MariusR wrote: Hello, I'm back and still working on my own VST Host and it's act...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Great. If you're talking about the flags, it's quite simple but a ...

Midi Source vst

first post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Hey Marc, guys and gals. I'm back here again; there is So much to...

latest post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Bravo, thanks as Marc. I hope you had a good break - its that tim...

The best Plugin Structre for my Plugin and all about developing VSTMatrix plugin

first post: Atentat31 wrote: Hi guy, I took as a topic of my final thesis in University "Describ...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Good News, I am way off topic here but may I ask a question only to...