This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under VST.NET Interop

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

Certain VSTs not playing sound (memory access violation error)

first post: Msav wrote: Hello, in an ongoing effort to create a host playing MIDI data on V...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: First I am very sorry I did not see your message sooner. It seems c...

No sound when a plugin is on

first post: bisquit wrote: Hi. I'm working on my project. Now I'm trying to write simple VST H...

latest post: bisquit wrote: Yeah! Got that! I had the same problem like in that thread. **YuryK...

Multiple VSTs?

first post: Msav wrote: I was trying to load two different created VSTs (using Core) in my ...

latest post: Msav wrote: Ah I see now, got it.^^

Building library from sources

first post: shumiarrow wrote: Hello, dear Marc! Thanks a lot for a good library. The problem i'v...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: The binary download of VST.NET 1.1 (b) comes with pre-built assembl...

Plugin failed to load

first post: MariusR wrote: Hello, i'm sorry that i'm asking so many questions but i just stu...

latest post: MariusR wrote: Sry for not posting in quite a while. I didn't had much time to wor...

Midi Source vst

first post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Hey Marc, guys and gals. I'm back here again; there is So much to...

latest post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Bravo, thanks as Marc. I hope you had a good break - its that tim...

Jacobi.Vst.Interop.dll Missing in download?

first post: Cubician wrote: I downloaded VST.NET 1.0 from the site and there is no Jacobi.Inter...

latest post: Cubician wrote: Okay, thanks. :D I just wasn't looking hard enough. ...And it works...

VST.NET loading plugin

first post: bartosz_rapp wrote: Hello, I am totally new to VST plugins so sorry if this question ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: To elaborate: the HostCommandStub is the connection between one (or...

Announcement: Modular audio engine with VST.NET

first post: tebjan wrote: I thought i also post this here: Ready for xmas there is a preview ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: That is wonderful to hear.

MIDI Plugin: Exception under Cubase

first post: MK_HH wrote: Hello, This is my first try to build a midi plug-in with the help ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Thanx! Good to hear that you've got it all working.