This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Host Compatibility

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

VST Host Sample not behaving as expecting

first post: sunsing wrote: I have developed a plugin that works fine in the vsthost applicatio...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: The Host sample is not intended as a working host like the vsthost ...

MidiProcessor : Process not being called in Sonar

first post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Hi folks, I was looking at my stream and I asked a similar questi...

latest post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Holy smoke, Sonar isn't seeing it as a Midi 'receiver' = that's wha...

Unable to load examples

first post: pawel111 wrote: Hello I'm going to make a plugin allowing to control virtual instr...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: First I am very sorry I did not see your message sooner. It seems c...

Plugin load issue in certain hosts

first post: johncollinson2001 wrote: Hi All, I'm having an issue using the plugin I've developed in ce...

latest post: YuryK wrote: > Does anyone have any positive experiences of using vst.nwt to dev...

Plugin failed to load

first post: MariusR wrote: Hello, i'm sorry that i'm asking so many questions but i just stu...

latest post: MariusR wrote: Sry for not posting in quite a while. I didn't had much time to wor...

ProcessReplacing, number of channels?

first post: YuryK wrote: I've had a hard time figuring out how many channels I should put in...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Some hosts (FL I think) break up the BlockSize buffers to allow for...

VST Bypass

first post: jeffhu wrote: started a new discussion My Question I've been playing with thi...

latest post: YuryK wrote: I would just call ProcessReplacing as usual with the correct Input ...

VST Plugin isn't receiving KeyPress events in FL Studio

first post: LeifBloomquist wrote: I've been working on my own VST using VST.NET. Everything is worki...

latest post: LeifBloomquist wrote: Thanks, but I'm not set up to recompile the core DLLs at the moment...

Capturing keyboard input and/or passing it to the host

first post: robianmcd wrote: Hi, In the VSTi I'm working on there is a textbox on the main for...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Yeah, its one of those icky VST parts... Thanx for letting us know...

Error message in Sonar X2

first post: robianmcd wrote: Hi, I've been getting the following VST.NET error when I load up a...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...