Discussions under Getting Started

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

Do we need VST 3.x support?
Join the discussion: http://vstnet.codeplex.com/discussions/401815

Panning

first post: Kruddler wrote: Does anyone know of an example of panning in c#? Particularly, t...

latest post: Kruddler wrote: Thanks to the both of you!

Trying to begin a MIDI project

first post: dohhlight wrote: Hello all I want to develop a application to load a VST plugin, a...

latest post: YuryK wrote: You might want to look into a midi file parsing library first.

How to handle MIDI with MidiProcessor

first post: Cubician wrote: I just started using VST.NET and I finally have a plugin that loads...

latest post: YuryK wrote: I don't know how to turn the MIDI into note frequencies and such. ...

Jacobi.Vst.Interop.dll Missing in download?

first post: Cubician wrote: I downloaded VST.NET 1.0 from the site and there is no Jacobi.Inter...

latest post: Cubician wrote: Okay, thanks. :D I just wasn't looking hard enough. ...And it works...

VST.NET loading plugin

first post: bartosz_rapp wrote: Hello, I am totally new to VST plugins so sorry if this question ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: To elaborate: the HostCommandStub is the connection between one (or...

Trouble loading templates in to VS 2008

first post: mrproducer wrote: Hey guys, I've downloaded the templates and tried opening them but ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: I have not seen this error before and have successfully installed t...

alright this will seem ridiculous but...

first post: hammondeggs wrote: But... Well I've gotten the templates to build and load in Reaper j...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: No problem, we've all been there ;-)

new base VST

first post: Perry68 wrote: I built a harness bare VST that does nothing so I can test if Sonar...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Ah, you're right of course. I would suggest you implement a dummy ...

Problem with running the samples

first post: gzen wrote: Hey everybody We have been trying to start one of the samples so ...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Maybe you need to think more about what you want/can achieve instea...

InvalidProgramException: Invalid IL code

first post: BobBobson108 wrote: Hey all, I'm still pretty new at VST.NET and I'm trying to get it w...

latest post: YuryK wrote: I didn't specify it explicitely but I'm also doubtful Vst.Net would...