Discussions under Host Processing

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

VST Host Sample not behaving as expecting

first post: sunsing wrote: I have developed a plugin that works fine in the vsthost applicatio...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: The Host sample is not intended as a working host like the vsthost ...

Implementing GetTimeInfo Causes Crash

first post: Kruddler wrote: For a long time I left this method unimplemented but recently I sta...

latest post: Kruddler wrote: No problem. I'll do some further investigation and try some new pe...

No sound when a plugin is on

first post: bisquit wrote: Hi. I'm working on my project. Now I'm trying to write simple VST H...

latest post: bisquit wrote: Yeah! Got that! I had the same problem like in that thread. **YuryK...

SetParameterAutomated (Midi Learn)

first post: Kruddler wrote: I'm a little fuzzy on how the IVstHostCommandStub interface works. ...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: > This method passes in an object. I assume (as you can tell by the...

syncing playback with application timer

first post: hendriko wrote: hi, my application initally used bass.net but i changed to vst.net...

latest post: YuryK wrote: If I were you, I'd convert everything to absolute samples for easie...

Some VST Synths do not sound.

first post: Riccsson wrote: Hello. I have problems with some VST synthesizers to generate soun...

latest post: YuryK wrote: I implemented the following shim for this particular plugin: ``` pu...

VstMidiEvent noteLength ignored and play endless

first post: Riccsson wrote: Hello. I have downloaded VST.NET and trying to build a small vst ...

latest post: Riccsson wrote: Thank you all for Everything. Now it seems to work now after some c...

AudioInputCount equals zero

first post: shumiarrow wrote: Hello, guys! I've downloaded: VST.NET 1.1 stable; VST host sample...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Yes, this time base is a midi sequencer but also an audio sequencer...

Midi Source vst

first post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Hey Marc, guys and gals. I'm back here again; there is So much to...

latest post: AdrianMCroft wrote: Bravo, thanks as Marc. I hope you had a good break - its that tim...

Plug-in Editor VST Host in .Net doesn't work properly with some plug-ins

first post: yanusa3 wrote: I opened Sonalksis SV-719 Mono Gate editor in our example, but, whe...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Just a sidenote, some plugins hook the mouse drag event in a way th...