Discussions under Build

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

Plugin load issue in certain hosts

first post: johncollinson2001 wrote: Hi All, I'm having an issue using the plugin I've developed in ce...

latest post: YuryK wrote: > Does anyone have any positive experiences of using vst.nwt to dev...

Multiple VSTs?

first post: Msav wrote: I was trying to load two different created VSTs (using Core) in my ...

latest post: Msav wrote: Ah I see now, got it.^^

Building library from sources

first post: shumiarrow wrote: Hello, dear Marc! Thanks a lot for a good library. The problem i'v...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: The binary download of VST.NET 1.1 (b) comes with pre-built assembl...

Plugin failed to load

first post: MariusR wrote: Hello, i'm sorry that i'm asking so many questions but i just stu...

latest post: MariusR wrote: Sry for not posting in quite a while. I didn't had much time to wor...

TFS code doesn't work

first post: dkmorb wrote: Hi, I download code from "Source code" section (zip file) but it d...

latest post: dkmorb wrote: **obiwanjacobi wrote:** > please read: https://vstnet.codeplex.com/...

Jacobi.Vst.Interop.dll Missing in download?

first post: Cubician wrote: I downloaded VST.NET 1.0 from the site and there is no Jacobi.Inter...

latest post: Cubician wrote: Okay, thanks. :D I just wasn't looking hard enough. ...And it works...

alright this will seem ridiculous but...

first post: hammondeggs wrote: But... Well I've gotten the templates to build and load in Reaper j...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: No problem, we've all been there ;-)

Problem with running the samples

first post: gzen wrote: Hey everybody We have been trying to start one of the samples so ...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Maybe you need to think more about what you want/can achieve instea...

Build Help Please

first post: slavaslave wrote: I am struggling to understand what is meant by the line "REM out th...

latest post: BobBobson108 wrote: I see. Forgive my lack of familiarity with Visual Studio. I did not...

VST-ID looks different?

first post: TheRealNewbie wrote: Hello, i wonder, because i used "JACOBIE VST SAMPLES HOST" and the...

latest post: vespadj wrote: Done: private string HexAsciiConvert(Int32 uid) { // Convert ...