Discussions under Newbie

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

One Midi Track/Keyboard (Host) to Multiple other midi tracks

first post: pavelyk wrote: I have spent quite a bit of time trying to find an existing (commer...

VST Host interop callback exception

first post: BadEgg wrote: Hi, I've been looking to build a simple VST host using VST.NET, alo...

latest post: BadEgg wrote: Hi Obi, that's alright, I'm suffering from the same problem, I only...

How to create an EQ?

first post: angeruroth wrote: Hi, I'm a newbie in DSP with VST.NET. I have created some things,...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: First I am very sorry I did not see your message sooner. It seems c...

Unable to load examples

first post: pawel111 wrote: Hello I'm going to make a plugin allowing to control virtual instr...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: First I am very sorry I did not see your message sooner. It seems c...

Trying to install the extension...

first post: nam91_ wrote: Hello, i am trying to install the vst.net extension under VB.NET e...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Just to be clear, you won't find a ready made function for your spe...

answered by: obiwanjacobi wrote: Ah, ok - got it. The VST.NET binaries are available from nuget in ...

Panning

first post: Kruddler wrote: Does anyone know of an example of panning in c#? Particularly, t...

latest post: Kruddler wrote: Thanks to the both of you!

Understanding Samples

first post: Kruddler wrote: Just to clear things up. In this case, when I say "Sample" I mean t...

latest post: YuryK wrote: Bonus: the microphone is the inverse process. Sound wave put pressu...

No sound when a plugin is on

first post: bisquit wrote: Hi. I'm working on my project. Now I'm trying to write simple VST H...

latest post: bisquit wrote: Yeah! Got that! I had the same problem like in that thread. **YuryK...

Unable to install for VS2015

first post: saltsman wrote: I get the following error Installation stopped because the director...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: I have not looked into VS2015 yet. But my guess is that it should o...

syncing playback with application timer

first post: hendriko wrote: hi, my application initally used bass.net but i changed to vst.net...

latest post: YuryK wrote: If I were you, I'd convert everything to absolute samples for easie...