This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Defect?

Please do not email me with questions, instead you can ask them here. I will try to answer your question in a timely manner.

Do not worry that your question is too dumb, they never are.

Unable to load examples

first post: pawel111 wrote: Hello I'm going to make a plugin allowing to control virtual instr...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: First I am very sorry I did not see your message sooner. It seems c...

ProcessReplacing, number of channels?

first post: YuryK wrote: I've had a hard time figuring out how many channels I should put in...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: Some hosts (FL I think) break up the BlockSize buffers to allow for...

Error message in Sonar X2

first post: robianmcd wrote: Hi, I've been getting the following VST.NET error when I load up a...

latest post: obiwanjacobi wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

Flickering with ListView in Editor GUI

first post: LeifBloomquist wrote: Hi again Marc! I want to add some visual feedback to my midi mappe...

latest post: LeifBloomquist wrote: The DLLs should go under C:\Program Files (x86)\vstPlugins\ , but a...

• 1-4 of 4 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions